They are with us at the long winter nights; hot summer days; watching television, celebrations and chitchats…
Are rancid nuts dangerous?
The nuts those oil rates are high they are very sensitive to oxygen, temperature and humidity. If nuts are exposed to air long time, oils in nuts react with with oxygen. Fatty acids becomes first. At this level there is no danger but the nuts does not recommended to consume. Fatty acids leave a bad taste in mouth and it may takes a long time.
Do nuts make cholesterol?
Nuts are oily foods but they have vegetable oil features thus they do not make cholesterol directly.But the important point is, you should consume normal amount of nuts everyday and do not neglect daily exercise.Excessive-consumption have an obesity potential.
What is the advantages of packaged nuts?
All kind of foods sensitive to air, temperature, moisture and light.Packages make the corruption slow.Packages work as a barrier between exterior effects and nuts.Thus nuts keep their freshness for a long time. Also rancidity and mold can be blocked by special types of packages.
What are the benefits of nuts?
- Nuts are rich in oil, protein and minerals.
- Make strong the immune system.
- Protect against the bad effects of cigarette and alcohol.
- Necessary for stomach, bowel and heart muscles.
- Have positive effects on growth, appetite and learning ability.
- Give energy to body.
- Increases strength and power.
- Prevent anemia, useful in the treatment of depression.